PRIMORDIAL ALGORITHM CHALLENGE
Collective Intelligence & Matrix Intelligence
Details of the challenge: Research Proposal:
Would you be able to describe, explain, the evolution of a culture ? (or its involution) ? Is there any study on collective/culture intelligence? C-Q?
- Considering a culture as an individual, self-expression of a human collective. Would you be able to describe, explain, the evolution of a culture ? (or its involution)
- Which parameters would you utilize? We know any culture develops, but would its development follow an evolutionist process (survival of the fittest) ? or a particular pattern of evolutionary behavior (choices)?
- In that case, what about the emerging global culture?
- How do cultures clash, conflict, measure each other strength and capabilities, in which point of the encounter time line is defined supremacy or dominance ? or takes place agreement and terms of collaboration or cocreation ? is the agreement conscious and objective or subconscious and subjective ? does it belong to predefined natural process of interaction and development of an encounter of cultures or does it belong to a collective subconscious intelligent strategy played by both (or more) sides?
- Is there any study on collective/culture intelligence? C-Q?
- Which would be your assessment on feasibility of the Matrix-Q C-Q Intelligence Research Project, applied to the global emerging culture ?
- Would you be able to describe, explain, the evolution of a culture ? (or its involution) ? Is there any study on collective/culture intelligence?.
THE PRIMORDIAL ALGORITHM CHALLENGE
the primordial algorithm gamified challenge
How to predict the evolutionary results of the clash/encounter between cultures?
How do you evaluate the Collective-Q ? The capacity of survival, resilience problem solving of a collective ?
Which and how should be the different procedures of evaluation process, indicators, variables considered in the Collective-Q-Matrix applied to each of the possible of collectives (Consider the 9 Levels of Human Complex Self-Organization):
- 0. individuals that follow and accept any condition given
- 1. individuals with ability of choice, taking action
- 2. couple, two team members, love partners
- 3. team 3+, family
- 4. organization (several teams), community, neighborhood
- 5. location, network, local culture (several neighborhoods, communities, organizations)
- 6. 3+ locations, in coordinated collaboration
- 7. Multilocation, multiculture (9+ locations in several regions, which have as quality to be themselves multicultural locations)
- 8. global sustainable development, global culture
- 9. global culture development and civilization advancement (the edge of innovation, behavior, intelligence, strategy, development)
THE CHALLENGE: to develop primordial algorithms necessary to solve these questions and develop the global Matrix-Q project.
- the primordial algorithms game & the Gamified research project on primordial algorithms. www.primordial-algorithms.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info
- matrix-Q intelligence tests developed by the ldmF foundation www.services.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info
- matrix 9+ Game generator games, utilized for assessment of human potential, matrix-Q intelligences, in particular the matrix 9+ multi dimensional strategy board game www.matrix-9.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info
- primordial technology theta self-education method
- the human potential studies of the ldmF foundation www.human-potential.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info
- primordial mathematics studies of the LDMF Foundation www.primordial-mathematics.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info
- primordial archetypes studies of the LDMF Foundation www.primordial-archetypes.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info
- Artificial intelligence studies of the LDMF Foundation https://www.ai.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info